Organic Ravintsara essential oil
The name Ravintsara, which scientific name is Cinnamomum camphora in Malagasy means "Good Leaf", indeed since centuries it is one of the main traditional remedies used by locals. Its fragrance is refreshing, reminding the Eucalyptus. It grows wild in the rainforests of Madagascar, but can also be cultivated, it is a medium-sized tree from the Lauraceae family, it leaves are oval, alternate, leathery, broad, persistent and shiny on top, blooms from November to January.
The leaves are collected from the farmers at the right time and distilled in a steam current, it takes 90-100 Kg of leaves to produce 1 liter of essential oil, which has a highly aromatic scent, intense and persistent.
This essential oil has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards.
The main active constituents of essential oil of Cinnamomum camphora are terpene oxides (1,8-cineol), terpene alcohols (alpha-terpineol) and terpenes (pinenes).
Ravintsara is an immune stimulant and a potent antiviral. Its action was demonstrated against Flu, Mononucleosis, Herpes Simplex, Herpes Zoster, Hepatitis and Viral enteritis but also has anti-infective properties, expectorant and neurotonicha. So it's useful in all situations of viral attacks such as flu, bronchitis, nasopharyngitis, sinusitis, colds, but also physical and psychological fatigue.
TIPS FOR USE
- This is an excellent oil for vaporisation. Put few drops of the Ravintsara essential oil in an aromatic diffuser or humidifier with some water. It will refresh the air.
- In case of strong physical and psychological fatigue pour 3 drops of essential oil of ravintsara onto the solar plexus, wrists few times per day. You can also put few drops in a hot bath.
- For a tonifying massage mix 10 drops of essential oil with 50ml of almond oil.
- In case of sinusite or nasal catarrh practise inhalations by using 5 drops of Ravintsara essential oil in 3/4L of hot water and inhale it for 5mn while keeping your eyes closed and in seated position; in the morning or the afternoon. Prevent from going out during the following 30mn to avoid sudden change of temperature which might impact the body.
- For rinses 2 or 3 times a day 4 drops in a glass of water. Topically to the skin in the presence of viral infections diluted to 20%.
- In the sauna add a few drops of Ravintsara essential oil to the hot stone water.
Follow the advice of a specialist for dosage and directions for use, especially during pregnancy and for children.
This sheet is not a substitute for pharmaceutical or medical advice. In case of doubt or need, it is always recommended to consult a physician. Essential oils are not a substitute for medical treatment without prior medical or pharmaceutical advice. Naturemadagascar cannot be held responsible for any consequences resulting from the use, abusive or not, of the information mentioned in this document.
I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.