Combava powder Bio
The Combava (Citrus Hystrix) is a citrus fruit of the genus Citrus. Its tree is small and thorny. The Combava powder is obtained by grinding the dried rind of the fruit.
Its refreshing aroma and intense flavour make Combava a unique product with a very characteristic and pleasant taste, which can also be combined with other spices.
TIPS FOR USE
How do you use the Combava?
- For a relaxing infusion put 1/4 teaspoon of powdered Combava in a cup and add some hot water. After about 5mn the powder settles and the herbal tea is ready.
- For a Combava and Ginger drink put a teaspoon of ginger powder and 1/4 teaspoon of Combava in a cup and add very hot water. Leave in infusion for 5mn
- For a recipe for two people use 1/2 of Combava powder during cooking or 1/4 in the salad dressing.
- Slice the fresh fruit and add a few pinches of Combava powder to obtain a refreshing taste.
- For a tasty smoothie mix the fruit with a vegetal yoghurt and 1/2 teaspoon of Combava powder. Pour it all in the blender for 1mn.
- Suitable for the preparation of spicy condiments because its refreshing scent matches perfectly with the more intense scent of chilli peppers or ginger.