For those who already know the beneficial properties of the combava or who wants to offer a special gift we have created this set containing:
- 1 vial of 10ml of organic combava essential oil
- 1 bag of organic combava powder 40g
Combava or citrus hystrix
Combava is a citrus which comes originally from Indonesia. Its rough skin and very refreshing fragrance reminding citronella makes it definitely special. It grows also in Madagascar and La Réunion islands and is very much used in most special meals and drinks.
Properties of combava:
- Source of vitamin C
- Low in calories
- Stimulates the immune system
How to use combava powder:
- Put 2 pinches of combava powder in a cup and add warm or cold water and wait for 5 mn, the powder will settle and your drink is ready
- Use few pinches of combava a condiment where you are used to use lemon
Combava essential oil:
- Its fragrance is very refreshing
- Combava essential oil is one of the most powerful natural antivirals known due to its citronellal composition. It is a powerful molecule with a very broad spectrum of action that fights against bacteria, viruses, but also fungi.
- Combava essential oil contains terpene aldehydes and esters which relieve rheumatic and muscular pain through their anti-inflammatory action.
- Thanks to its richness in monoterpenes, combava essential oil is a general tonic and stimulant for the body. This property is explained by the stimulation of the adrenal cortex.
- Citronellal and citronellyl acetate are relaxing molecules, found in combava essential oil, capable of intervening at the level of the nervous system by disrupting the transmission of nervous messages. This results in a calming and reduction of stress.
- By massaging the areas concerned, combava oil counteracts cellulite thanks to its properties as a circulatory tonic. Must be diluted in basic vegetal oil.
- Our combava essential oil is suitable for food use. Very few drops are enough if you wish to experience the magic taste by the use of this essential oil: 2 drops for 6 portions in pastry, 1 drop for 2 portions in recipes and 1 drop in a mixture of condiments.
How to use combava essential oil:
- to perfume the environment put 4-5 drops of essential oil of combava in a diffuser and add water
- For hair care pour 3 drops of essential oil of combava in the shampoo
- For the body and massage oil add 4-5 drops of essential oil of combava in 100ml of basic vegetable oil